Shopping at Arthur's Western store is no problem, we are open, however to protect our safety and that of our customers we use the safety regulations of RIVM ( Dutch goverment)
* To control client traffic we work with a door policy and therefore only by appointment.
* Max. 4 people at a time allowed in our shop space of +/- 500m² and it is mandatory to keep a distance of 1.5mtr.
* Saddle fitting appointment with horse is possible, this is a private appointment with a maximum of 2 people and it is mandatory to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
* For payments, our ATM is disinfected after every transaction and cash payment is possible without direct contact, we ask you to stay behind the indicated line at the cash register.
* If you have a cough and / or a cold, we ask you to postpone your shopping visit and we offer various ways to shop with us. You can shop safe and relaxed online in our webshop and we also except order by WhatsApp, by phone Tel: + 31-651269094 or + 31-50204701 and by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For groups of 3 or more that do not keep a meter and a half away, we recall the right of our door policy, because of governments sanctions that can be claimed to our adres.For more information www.rivm.nl
Thank you for your understanding, Arthur & Anoeska v Osch