COVID-19 Regulations during Arthur's Christmas sale 2020
Due to regulations of the RIVM, we apply special safety rules during the sale days.
These rules are for everyone's safety, both for Team Arthur's and our visitors. We assume that our COVID -19 and general house rules are respected by everyone who enters our store.
Team Arthur's will take great care for implementation of these rules used by all visitors. If a visitor does not respect these rules, we will rely on our door policy.
- In case of health problems such as frequent coughing, breathing problems, fever, running nose, sneezing, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, stay at home.
- If you are part of a family in which a family member is infected with the Corona virus, you will stay at home.
- Regulations require everyone keeps 1.5 meters dicstance from people who do not belong to 1 family.
- Follow route direction in the store and shop per store section.
- From arrival of the Corona period we handle a door policy, during the sale days we will continue this with a maximum number of visitors per time slot, a day will be divided into 2 time slots.
- Entrance ticket (free) is mandatory for entrance, reservations can be made at www.westernstore.nl. Entrance tickets are name specific and cannot be transferred due to the regulations for guest registration.Please note that if you do not notify us of cancellation, this will be at the expense of others. If a reservation is not canceled, a new reservation will not be accepted.
- Prevent traffic jam, make sure you keep space and distance.
- Do not touch products unnecessarily.
- Give Team Arthur's members space to work safely without compromising our customer service.
- Payment options are cash, pin, credit card.
- The payment terminal will be disinfected after each transaction and cash payment will be made without personal contact.
- Use the hygiene measures available at our company.
- Upon arrival, we offer various free products for every visitor to apply hygiene measures.
- Every visitor will free of charge receive protection for mouth and face (wearing is not (not yet) mandatory, but desirable)
- Disinfect your hands upon arrival and as much as possible at the disinfection points present in the various areas. If you prefer to wear hand protection, you can obtain it free of charge upon arrival.
- It is mandatory to use a shopping basket upon arrival, which will be disinfected after each customer.
- For a group reservation, a reservation cancellation or saddle fitting appointment, please contact us:
By telephone or whatsapp with tel. Arthur +31651269094 or Anoeska +31650204701 email: email@example.com
General House Rules
During Arthur's Christmas Sale XXL, the following general house rules are strictly observed:
- Possibility for bag check
- We have an advanced camera system and theft will be reported to the police immediately.
- Unacceptable behavior of any kind will be immediately reported to the police at all times.
- Arthur's Western Store & Burgemeijer QH are not liable for theft, accident or any form of damage or injury on the premises.
- Dogs are not allowed at Arthur's Westernstore & Burgmeijer QH
- No smoking in the shop, stables, bar and restrooms.
- No food and drinks allowed in the store.
- No large bags allowed in the store, storage can be done safely in the free of charge safety lockers at the entrance of the store.
- No large coats or coats with large pockets in the store.
- During sale days we ask for your understanding not to bring strollers, of course it is possible to park strollers in front of the entrance of the store. This is to preserve the safety of small children and other visitors.
- During sale days it can be quite overwhelming for children, we try to take care of this as much as possible, assuming to expect parents to use proper parental controls so that other customers do not suffer from this.
- Items purchased during the sale are not covered by our warranty and may not be exchanged or returned. (saddles excluded)
- Products reservations or online order of sale products is not possible.
- Discounts only apply during the Christmas sale.
Arthur's team would like to serve everyone as best as possible with information and help, we hope for your understanding and respect for our team.
Saddles fitting during these days are possible on appointment only.
For a saddle fitting appointment, please contact Arthur tel. +31651269094 or Anoeska +31650204701
Arthur's Western Store.
We wish you and your family a great holliday season with health, love, happines.
Arthur & Anoeska v Osch